Thursday, August 9, 2007

Family

Out of the blue, yesterday, I get a call from my brother unkajim, Hey bro, what's up? say's me.

UJ: What kind of bennie's does KBR provide?

UW: Health,life, and not much else. Why do you want to know?

UJ: Well, I'm thinking that you might want some company over there!

UW: Your shitting me!

UJ: Now why would I shit my favorite turd. No I'm serious, been talking it over with the wife,and we think it's a good idea. Get out debt, pay off the house and retire in 3 years.

UW:Well Cool! I could probably arrange for us to share a trailer, what job are you looking at applying for?

UJ: Admin assistant.

Well needless to say, this caught me by surprise, and we ended up having a rather lengthy chat about living conditions and amenities over in the box.

I hope he gets it, it would defiantly be nice to have someone looking out for me in admin.

On a side note, my dental appointment went well, and I will be spending the rest of the day dealing with my application paperwork.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...wow.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't that be terrific? Best to you both!

unkawill said...

Seems that little bro Jim has outstanding child support obligations that need to be taken care of first.

I'll see what I can do to help him out.

The State Dept will not issue a passport to anyone who has more than 5K in arears (sp) on child support, or has a major issue with the IRS.