Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Climbing on the soap box

Welcome!

Well the time has finally come. Time that is to quit procrastinating and make this a reality.

Blogging, that is. Having only recently discovered (2005) the world of internet writers, some, amazing wordsmiths, some mediocre bloviators, I thought I would add my voice to the cacophony.

I will be way out of my league to be considered a wordsmith, so y'all are just going to have to settle for probably less than mediocre bloviating on subjects near to my heart.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I get to be the first commenter. I feel so privileged.

Dang, and here I sit with nothing to say. Oh well, welcome to the Blog World.

Anonymous said...

Sah-weet! Welcome into the abyss - with the size of your family, you've got a built-in readership base already!!!

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kris, But I am NOT going to tell the family about this,as that would nullify an important source of Blog fodder.
That being said Ident's will be conceiled to protect the guilty, and if ever the need should arise, the Innocent! ;-0

Anonymous said...

Dadgumit! You folks make it hard to stick to my guns that "I will NOT start a blog". I look forward to some TX words of wisdom or just some fun. Luck to ya!